10/18/2011

Welcome Fall!

We absolutely LOVE fall around this house...
I am not necessarily the biggest fan when it comes to the Halloween decorations. Don't get me wrong, I love them in other people's homes, but I like to decorate ours in more of a "fall" spirit that will last September through November. I have been wanting to put this sweet boy in a pumpkin for a while now. I am surprised he actually fit in it - we had to cross his legs and then set him in it. He was a little uneasy at first but then thought it was hilarious. To see more of the pictures go to my family blog - http://aubryandjustin.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-little-pumpkin.html
I pretty much bought this big pumpkin just to put baby boy in it...but didn't want to see it go to waste so quickly. I had a cute yellow bowl that fit like a dream in the pumpkin. Just added some apples and I had a cute table centerpiece..
More pumpkin adventures coming soon :) Happy fall decorating!

No comments: