2/14/2013

Tuna Patty

First off - Happy Valentine's Day!! Today I've got a recipe for a tuna patty that can be eaten plain with ketchup, in a burger, with just pickles on top, or however else floats your boat. I've been testing out my own variations of the tuna patty for years, and finally can settle on one that I LOVE. Really - I wanted to make another one after I finished.. Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
3/4 can albacore tuna
1 egg
5 club crackers (crushed)
1/4 tsp Lawry's seasoning
1/4 tsp lemon pepper

Directions:
Heat a small/medium sized skillet on medium on the stove.
Mix together all ingredients until you can form a round patty shape with your hands.
Cook on heated pan - flip when the bottom is golden brown. The patty is done when it is firm like a regular burger patty.


( I wished I had a better camera & better photography skills to do this good justice, but I don't :) )

No comments: