2/17/2012

Oatey White Chocolate and Carob Chip Cookies

First off, I would just like to apologize for the lateness of this recipe I am about to post. I had meant to get it up this past Saturday, and spent over an hour typing up everything so nicely on my phone, only to have it all be DELETED :( It was sad.. So, I am going to put up just the recipe minus everything that I wanted to say about it, ha. I brought these cookies to a party at a friend's house, and they were the only food item that got completely eaten up.. just saying..

Here it is ---



Ingredients:
1 c. Brown Sugar
1 c. White Sugar
1 c. Butter
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 c. Oats, or Quick Oats (put them in a separate bowl and grind them up between your fingers so they still have some of their shape, but more flour-y)
2 c. Flour
3/4 c. White Chocolate Chips
3/4 c. Carob Chips (I got mine at Sprout's)

Oven @ 400 degrees for 8-10

Directions:
Cream butter, sugar, eggs. Add the rest of the ingredients in order. Stir in the chips. Shape into golfball sized balls and bake until lightly brown on top and still a little doughy.

No comments: