Have you ever been a victim of the Sweet Tooth?
Have you ever wished that you could have an easy pie to make that would satisfy that devil Sweet Tooth of yours sooo good?
Have you ever had the stream of thoughts that say, "I need something creamy, peanut buttery, chocolately, smooooth, graham cracker crust-y.... Want in my mouth..... Immediately...."?
Are you a woman with sweet tasting needs?
Then this recipe is for YOU! And it has fulfilled ALL of my sweet needs and I KNOW it can fill yours, too!p
List of Ingredients
3 1/2 c. Whole Nilla Wafers
2 sleeves Honey Graham Crackers
1 c. Melted Butter
1/4 c. Sugar
2 c. Chocolate chips, melted (one 11.5 oz. bag)
1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream (a 16 oz bottle will fulfill the needs of this recipe)
2 c. Creamy Peanut Butter
6 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
1 c. Powdered Sugar
1 - 14 oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 c. Milk
1 T. Vanilla
1) Mash up or food process the graham crackers, nilla wafers, sugar, and melted butter all together. Press down nice and good in a 9x13 inch pan. Bake @ 350• for 12-15 minutes.
2) Melt the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl in the microwave. Whisk in the 1/2 cup of whipping cream and pour mixture over the warm crust and smooth it over. Place pan in the freezer (or fridge) for a faster cool down
3) Mix with a kitchen-aid or hand held mixer the peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk, milk and vanilla. It's "ready" when it is smooth and has an almost fluffy texture.
4) Whip the remaining bottle of whipping cream. Fold in about 3/4 of it into the peanut butter mixture, and then pour that whole PB mix into the pan over the cooled chocolate layer. Spread the remaining 1/4 part of the whipped cream on top of the PB layer.
5) If desired, throw some crushed Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or chocolate chips over the top of the whole thing for added texture and fun. But trust me, the pie is gonna be rich and creamy enough as it is if you don't want to add any extra fluff. I personally added this layer of crushed stuff on top of the PB layer, and THEN spread the remaining whipped cream on top. This pie is pretty impossible to mess up, so just enjoy it however you want it!
*Store this pie in the freezer. It comes out of the pan without sticking, and is the perfect texture - still so creamy and not rock hard frozen solid. Seriously. I made this recipe just how I wanted and was thrilled with the way it turned out since it was my first time making my own recipe for THIS type of pie.