11/09/2011

Ooey-Gooey Pumpkin Spice Treats

Hello and happy Fall! I hope that everyone's Halloween was spectacular!

I've had a package of pumpkin spice marshmallows on hand for a few weeks that I bought with the intent of experimenting with, and tonight I finally had the chance to use them! Yaaay!! I was a first time user of these particular mallows and was happy with them!
This is a perfect fall seasoned sweet. And oh so ooey gooey :) There was a party in my mouth for every bite. Fo real!!


Recipe :

4 Tb. Butter
1 package (10 oz) Pumpkin Spice Mallows
1/2 c. Caramel Bits
4 1/2 - 5 c. Wheat Chex
1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips

*Melt butter on medium heat in medium sized pot. Once melted, pour in mallows along with the caramel bits. Melt entirely, or leave a few chunks of the caramel if you desire. Turn off stove and remove pot from burner. Stir in chex. Let sit for a few minutes to cool slightly then stir in white chocolate chips. Scrape into a pyrex pan or baking sheet to cool. This part is essential --- stuff your face. You won't be able to help it, so it'll be easy.



No comments: