11/30/2011

Change Your Diet - Improve Your Life

Today I was thinking about the differences in whole wheat flour and just plain old white flour. I know that the wheat is better for my health, but I couldn't muster up any solid evidence for myself why that option was more beneficial. So, I decided to search online about the technical differences in whole wheat flour and white flour when I stumbled upon this useful article. It's very informative and just might make you think twice the next time you're out shopping for your choice of bread. Don't be afraid to check it out and be informed about details the food companies won't always go public about! I am a firm believer in knowing what is best for my body and that includes what kind of fuel, or food, I decide to put into it. Doing something as simple as changing the type of bread you buy could save you a variety of potential health risks.


Here's the link:

http://annie-tumlin.suite101.com/white-flour-vs-whole-wheat-flour-a203963

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

i stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say i don't know who's kid is in the pumpkin - but he's adorable. had to "pin it" to my photo ideas on pinterest :) he'll be a superstar in no time!